As an educational and cultural institution, the Cross’ Mills Public Library welcomes exhibits and displays of interest, information and enlightenment to the community. Displays of handiwork, historical material, nature study, or any other material deemed of general interest may be exhibited. The Library Director shall accept or reject material offered for display based on its suitability and availability.
CMPL assumes no responsibility for the preservation or protection, and no liability for possible damage or theft of any item displayed or exhibited. All items placed in the Library are therefore at the owner’s risk. A release must be signed by the exhibitor before any artifact can be displayed in the library.
- Mission Statement and Service Policy
- Statement on Confidentiality and Privacy
- Library Patron Code of Conduct
- Circulation Policy
- Computer, Internet, and Wireless Use Policy
- Fundraising and Donations Policy
- Materials Selection Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Unattended Children Policy
- Use of the Library by Outside Groups
- Anonymous Letters Addressed to the Board of Trustees